DescriptionA 3 days’ international workshop cum course on Social Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Startups (IE&S) will be conducted from 10rd Nov to 12th Nov 2022 by DSPPG, IoE, University of Delhi
Course Convenors and Coordinators:
1. Prof Roopinder Oberoi, Fellow, DSPPG, IoE
2. Prof Ram Singh, Director, DSPPG
The course is for those who are interested in entrepreneurship, start-ups and innovation. It is open for registration for undergraduate and postgraduate students from all courses.
The certificate course will be conducted by leading academicians and practitioners, recognized social innovators, young entrepreneurs, policy makers and administrators from India and abroad.
1. The course is designed to give an opportunity to pursue a cross-disciplinary study of social innovation and entrepreneurship which will enable students to enhance their skills and abilities to explore complex problems and develop innovative methods to address socio-economic problems.
2. It aims at developing social innovation and entrepreneurial modeling along with critical knowledge. It will draw on theory, contexts, and methods from across the disciplines. It will provide new concepts, tools and framework to look beyond the silos of subject domains.
3. This course moves beyond a one-size-fits-all approach to start-ups and instead focuses on the key choices that founders face as they start and scale their business
|Period||11 Nov 2022|
|Event title||3-day International Workshop and Short Course on Social Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Start-ups|
|Location||Delhi , India|
|Degree of Recognition||International|