DescriptionPanel - Are Social Enterprises Breaking the Binary?
The questions addressed in Dr Jamie Halsall’s section of the discussion were as follows:
1. Why has social enterprise become so popular?
2. What are the characteristics of a social enterprise?
3. How do universities and other stakeholders engage with each other?
For this event Dr Halsall provided a briefing note to explain is ideas on the questions above. In this briefing note, two models were presented: a Model for Social Enterprise, and, the Complexities of Knowledge Exchange.
The panel members for this event were:
• Chair - Prof Bibhu Biswal (Director, DIC, University of Delhi)
• Moderator - Dr Roopinder Oberoi (University of Delhi)
• Dr Jamie Halsall (UK, University of Huddersfield ,UK)• Dr Mike Snowden (UK, University of Huddersfield ,UK,)
• Mr Viraj Kalra (Director & Cofounder, White Ladder Consulting)• Prof Subasis Ray (XIMB)
• Jeremey Wade (O P Jindal)
• Prof Avinash Kumar (MDI, Gurgoan)
• Prof Alok Pandey (IMS Ghaziabad)• Onkareshwar Pandey (Editor in Chief, Indian Observer Post)
|Period||1 Nov 2019|
|Organiser||University of Delhi|
|Degree of Recognition||International|