The Vice-Chancellors Office provides a professional and effective service to the University Council and its committees enabling an ethos of transparency and participation in the governance of the University in support of its vision to be an inspiring innovative University of international renown.
- Vice-Chancellor's Office - Pro Vice-Chancellor (Research & Enterprise)
- Department of Engineering and Technology - Professor of Diagnostic Engineering
- School of Computing and Engineering
- Centre for Efficiency and Performance Engineering - Member
- Vice-Chancellor's Office - Pro Vice-Chancellor (Teaching and Learning)
- School of Education and Professional Development