• Sustainable natural materials
• Extraction, purification and structural elucidation of biopolymers
• 3D and 4D printed medicines and devices
• Nanoscale electrical, mechanical and chemical imaging
• Oral drug delivery
• Drug targeting using novel technologies
• Novel treatment strategies for gastrointestinal disorders
• In vitro, preclinical and clinical evaluation of hydrophilic matrices
• Paediatric medicines
• Smart dressings and formulations for wounds and skin disorders
Calculated based on no. of publications stored in Pure and citations from Scopus
Research activity per year
If you made any changes in Pure these will be visible here soon.
Dive into the research topics where Muhammad Usman Ghori is active. These topic labels come from the works of this person. Together they form a unique fingerprint.