Research Output per year
Since 2005 Vince has been employed full time as a Senior Lecturer in the School of Law at the University of Huddersfield. His academic role involves the strategic management of the LLB (Hons) by Distance Learning degree, year 1 tutor and the continuing development of innovative methods of e learning and delivery of law courses over the internet.
Prior to becoming a legal academic, Vince practised as a solicitor for 7 years in a number of solicitors’ firms, both high street and city centre, eventually specialising in family law. Initailly he practised in most civil law disciplines but eventually his case load included; Divorce, Ancillary Relief, Injunctions, Private and Public Child matters. Vince’s academic role involves the strategic management of the LLB by Distance Learning course and the continuing development of innovative methods of delivery over the internet.
Research Expertise and Interests
- UK Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Comparative Constitutional Law: Australia, Canada, US, Germany, and New Zealand in particular
- Entrenchment and constitutional amendment procedures
- Prerogative powers
- Parliamentary procedures and privilleges
- Constitutional interpretation
- Judicial review and constitutionalism
Activities per year
Activity: Talk or presentation types › Oral presentation