This book sets out an integrated systems model which utilizes a public health approach and 'whole of society' philosophy for preventing and responding to child sexual abuse. It guides those engaged in policy, practice and planning concerning gender based violence and child abuse towards a more systemic approach to tackling these problems.
- Department of Behavioural and Social Sciences - Professor of Social Work
- School of Human and Health Sciences
- Centre for Applied Childhood, Youth and Family Research - Core Member
- Secure Societies Institute
- The None in Three Centre for the Global Prevention of Gender-based Violence