This report presents the protocol and preliminary findings from an outcome evaluation study of the Circle South East’s Non-Offending Partner Programme ‘Breaking the Cycle’. The aims of the programme are to inform, empower and support the nonoffending partner of a person who has been convicted of a sexual offence against a child, and to assess the risk posed to, and the non-offending partner’s ability to protect, his/her child(ren). The data presented here relates the findings from the 14 partners who both completed the programme and the psychometric measures related to the evaluation for the period between February 2012 and August 2014.
- Department of Behavioural and Social Sciences - Acting School Director
- School of Human and Health Sciences
- Centre for Applied Psychological Research - Member
- Centre for Applied Childhood, Youth and Family Research - Core Member
- Secure Societies Institute
- The None in Three Centre for the Global Prevention of Gender-based Violence