FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'Morphological alterations in two siblings with autosomal recessive congenital ichthyosis associated with CYP4F22 mutations'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- Department of Biological and Geographical Sciences - Reader in Molecular Biology
- School of Applied Sciences
- Cellular and Molecular Models of Disease Centre - Director
- Centre for Biomarker Research - Associate Member
- Evolutionary Genomics Research Centre - Secondary Membership
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery Centre - Associate Member