We show that optical excitation of radical triplet pair systems can produce a fourfold NMR signal enhancement in solution, without the need for microwave pumping. Development of optical hyperpolarization methods will significantly impact all NMR user groups by boosting sensitivity and reducing signal averaging times.
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'Optically generated hyperpolarization for sensitivity enhancement in solution-state NMR spectroscopy'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
- Department of Chemical Sciences - Senior Lecturer in Physical Chemistry
- School of Applied Sciences
- Centre for Functional Materials - Member
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery Centre - Associate Member
- Structural, Molecular and Dynamic Modelling Centre - Associate Member